Bit Of A Yarn

A free for all forum.

9 hours ago, Brodie said:

Agree, rugby sevens, netball etc seems to be odd being at the Commonwealth Games.

This inclusion of women in sport is just WOKE BS!

World gone mad when women want to be paid as much as the men!!

Too many women doing interviews and presenting mens sports on TV .

Women refereeing rugby league, gone too far now!

What next there will be men playing netball!
Great that women are playing their various sports and a few sports are worth watching including  beach volleyball!

However they do not bring in the sponsorship amounts that mens sports bring in and never will.

Women’s rugby and cricket aren’t really worth watching but each to their own.

Agree entirely, have been thinking about dropping sport from Sky because of the feminisation of sport. Woke BS.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

6 hours ago, mikeynz said:

Ive said it before that Netball coach getting a dame hood or whatever was a joke, no doubt an achievement to win the world title or whatever it was but they only needed to win two games, maybe if you did it 3 or 4 times might be different, knighthoods are for exceptional people, Shadbolt getting one is too, strange thing is men do play Netball and beat the world champs most times.

Richard Hadlee is one deserved of such recognition,exceptional over decent period of time, one thing irritates me in cricket everyone is a batter, batsmen sounds right, even batswomen but they are separate entitys, i dont mind womens sport in any way but they all need to stand alone, not piggy back off the male version, just the same as harness racing is harness racing and galloping is galloping, racing is one sport where men and females compete together, would the cricketers or the rugby girls compete with men, i doubt.

Would that lard arse Serina Williams be able to or would have been able to compete, shes fucked now against Jockeyitch and Nadal over 5 sets, silly question really, simple answer.

The euro womens soccer final is on tomorrow, Germany v England, 91000 apparantly at wembley,  expected, fine just same as for other sports its supply and demand, England play the old enemy, Germany, England usually bottle it in big games,clubs out of England are a bit different as they are mostly full of overseas players.

Lol yeah I was being facetious when I mentioned men would be playing netball next!

To be fair you probably could be questioning their manhood!

Talking of womens sport the England women won the Euro soccer final after extra time, the first time England have won anything  since 1966, probably be another 56 years before they will win again, biggest crowd ever for a Euro match, either sex but people jump on the bandwagon some times, the English are starved of success so anything to get them hyped up.

On 7/28/2022 at 8:46 AM, Chief Stipe said:

I have a suspicion that the Rapid Antigen Tests bought by the Labour Government return a positive to Corona viruses in general I.e. not just Covid-19.

Probably one of the reasons we don't have free access to using alternative suppliers of RAT kits.

In my case I had a Dr appointment. Rat test prior to going in,  negative,  get prescriptions,  take bloods for??  Go home.  Get a phone call 2 hrs later,  apparently I should be seriously I'll. Told to vet hospital immediately. Go there,  put in single room,  another rat test but different.  2hrd later I have covid. 

Told I'm staying in overnight.  Not one single symptom,  no body changes,  no sniffles,  nothing.  They cant believe I have nothing. Sent home next day. 

That was March.  Perfect ever since.  Saw my doc about a week later,  she said I'm very stoic.  Lol. 

Hj

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Honestjohn said:

I think most of the men netballers are gay, to be fair? 

Hj

It would probably help.

There are even men that are officials at women netball ffs

Seriously things have gone down hill with all this WOKE BS!

I do worry about what is going on and being taught in schools nowadays that  it is OK to be a bloke and dress up in women’s clothing FFS!
The kids havent got a clue what sex they are as it is a free for all, you can identify as anything you want!!! Absolute lunacy and parents with kids at school need to speak up against it before your son comes home in DRAG!!!

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

16 minutes ago, Brodie said:

It would probably help.

There are even men that are officials at women netball ffs

Seriously things have gone down hill with all this WOKE BS!

I do worry about what is going on and being taught in schools nowadays that  it is OK to be a bloke and dress up in women’s clothing FFS!
The kids havent got a clue what sex they are as it is a free for all, you can identify as anything you want!!! Absolute lunacy and parents with kids at school need to speak up against it before your son comes home in DRAG!!!

Schools are bat shit cra cra,  my sons kids are at a school with Te reo shoved down their throats.  Eldest is changing to villa where I'm told little emphasis is on maori.  They are in rolleston  ATM. 

The world's a different place from when I grew up. 

Russ

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Honestjohn said:

Schools are bat shit cra cra,  my sons kids are at a school with Te reo shoved down their throats.  Eldest is changing to villa where I'm told little emphasis is on maori.  They are in rolleston  ATM. 

The world's a different place from when I grew up. 

Russ

I find all the Maori words during tv ones news and weather irritating, then I see them saying Aoetearoa had a good day at the games, when I had a look at the medal table couldn't find Aoetearoa anywhere on the table😁

• Like 2
  • Champ Post 1

Look at what the government are doing now to attract and fund overseas doctors and nurses to come to nz.

Yet they refuse to let unvaccinated nz nurses and doctors work,instead spending a fortune on getting them from overseas.

The level of lunacy this government continues to display is hard for any sane person to comprehend.

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

The Maori language being shoved down our throats is just WOKE BS and needs to stop!!!!!!

Why do we need to have it as it has absolutely no benefit to anyone!

No one knows what the Dickheads are saying so what is the point and it is not a language even used very much by Maori!

Who ever hears Maori speaking Maori in the street and it ks not a language spoken overseas as well!

Changing street names and public services and buildings is just utter BS and no one knows what is what or able to pronounce the names.

If you want  to learn the Maori language then go for it but stop forcing an obsolete language on everyone in NEW ZEALAND!

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

26 minutes ago, Brodie said:

The Maori language being shoved down our throats is just WOKE BS and needs to stop!!!!!!

No one knows what the Dickheads are saying so what is the point and it is not a language even used very much by Maori!

Who ever hears Maori speaking Maori in the street and it ks not a language spoken overseas as well!

Changing street names and public services and buildings is just utter BS and no one knows what is what or able to pronounce the names.

If you want  to learn the Maori language then go for it but stop forcing an obsolete language on everyone in NEW ZEALAND!

Four years ago the census said 4% of the population could have a very basic conversation, with a 1/4 of that 4% knowing how to hold a conversation in maori.

But again, its government policy to fund and promote  the goal of having one million new zealanders understand maori language by the year 2040.

Government policy will continue to force it down your throat,irrespective of whether you or i want to hear it or not.Its a given. 

Like i have said before,its the same with the likes NZ rugby,who actively have a policy of promoting a welcome,inclusive and safe environment for the rainbow community. Thats why several provincial rugby teams have the pride logo on their jerseys ,with all unions being encouraged.

Its the world we live in.......... Thats why in years to come there will be an explosion in people with mental health issues. Just look at the data on what they say drives the transgender issue.

Edited by the galah
  • Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

12 hours ago, Brodie said:

Absolutely correct.  I did French and German at high school.  I used German in a restaurant here in chch to help German tourists to read a menu.  I've used French while in France years ago.  Both helpful to me.   I can't and won't speak maori.  Ever.  My grandkids are being brainwashed. Grandsons are going to  private schools when they reach high school as well. 

Hj

• Like 1

Over 6000 views and over 200 replys this thread is probably the most visited and most posted thats been on Boay, from the vaccine to the government to one or two other things proves there is room for a forum outside racing, only started on harness section as it seems no one visits the other sections.

I only add some video clips to add some further variety, some are funny, well i think they are, some might disagree, everybodys different.

As ive stated before i dont do social media, this place keeps me amused enough, there is basically mostly negativity about most things racing but in the states its in understandable, too much negativity aint good for anyone.