Bit Of A Yarn

Davis

2 hours ago, LongOwner said:

His Inca coverage was totally gutter press and broke court suspension orders many times - I would think he will answer to defamation cases once it is finally finished.

Worst still he and The Press are feed from inside the sport by jealous under-performers who are just poor horsemen and cannot admit it and blame everyone or something else .  

So Martin which "poor horseman " are you going to use when all yours have been disqualified!!!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Happy Sunrise said:

Have you ever considered these people are sick of the ones who bring the industry into disrepute?

Hang on a minute there.  Many of us are sick of the RIU created INCA debacle and their long running vendetta.  They got zilch from INCA but their actions then and subsequently have caused considerable collateral damage.

When is this so called "journalist" going to turn his sights on the RIU?  Or is he too heavily reliant on them as a sneaky source of information?

• Like 3
  • Champ Post 2

1 hour ago, Brodie said:

Certainly not a great look when Mitchell relinquished his license before being charged!

Why does this Martin van Beynon have it in for Harness Racing does anyone know?

I am sure there are many builders, butchers, sparkies etc. that are getting into trouble but nothing written about that as a froup!

Plenty of dishonest tradies and other scum on Fair Go mate. Why did he hand his licence in ? Front up and be honest 

• Like 2

He hasn't been charged with anything.  

There are only allegations and some scum at the RIU has leaked information to the press.  So much for integrity!

His father mentioned that Mitchell is under incredible stress.

Once again we see the usual suspects in the industry going in for the kill.  Great ones for casting the stones first!

People like JJ Flash seem to bottom feed off this stuff.

Edited by Noodlum
  • Champ Post 2
  • Bad Post 1

7 hours ago, LongOwner said:

Worst still he and The Press are feed from inside the sport by jealous under-performers who are just poor horsemen and cannot admit it and blame everyone or something else .  

Is my memory fading, or isn't this straight out of the all star lovers quotes. A

JJ Flash is so desperate to be seen as  someone who is always on the money

Long Owner posts on this subject here 8 hours ago

1 hour later JJ Flash posts on the other channel that he thinks Long Owner will reply if he's true to form

FFS JJ Flash, stop trying to prove you're clever, you're failing

Mikie

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

If anyone thinks these are separate one is dreaming. 

Are we fools?

You being mean to me Happy. Hehehehohoho

Actually, I did have a dream, I was checking out the Gavel House sale last night, just before bed. Then funnily enough I dreamt of it. That 1 horse kept getting bids on it, every minute and the system couldn't keep up lol. You know how dreams can be. 

Talk soon

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Noodlum said:

People like JJ Flash seem to bottom feed off this stuff.

What has this got to do with JJ Flash? He hasn't even posted on this topic.

His father mentioned that Mitchell is under incredible stress.

Why is that?

There are only allegations and some scum at the RIU has leaked information to the press.  So much for integrity!

You don't know that.

• Like 1

Hunter Punter sweet pea, you are funny. The amount of your posts that make me smile, and I think I must like 1 of your posts, but your posts are only like 1 sentence long. I made a point to like 1 of your posts recently 🙂 Galah is alright. He just questions things. 

2 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

No.

But the article says the personal issues and the allegations are separate which I consider to be fallacy.

Same as Happy. Things will come out. As they do. Bee-gee-a-woo-lee. I'm meant to be watching the ABs, but have A Bit of A Yarn on my mind. Oh me oh my tehe 

Nite all. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Karrots said:

Hunter Punter sweet pea, you are funny. The amount of your posts that make me smile, and I think I must like 1 of your posts, but your posts are only like 1 sentence long. I made a point to like 1 of your posts recently 🙂 Galah is alright. He just questions things. 

Same as Happy. Things will come out. As they do. Bee-gee-a-woo-lee. I'm meant to be watching the ABs, but have A Bit of A Yarn on my mind. Oh me oh my tehe 

Nite all. 

Geez, the only decent Barrett is Scott!

Beauden can not kick to save himself and Jordie is certainly no winger!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Happy Sunrise said:

What has this got to do with JJ Flash? He hasn't even posted on this topic.

He's in boots and all on another channel.  Usual BS inferring he knows more than he posts.  Openly telling people to PM him because he knows more.  States the complaining owners are friends of his.  

Why is that?

Who knows why.  You don't I dont.  The rest is speculation.  However you consider the personal issues to be a fallacy.  On what basis?  The fact he handed in his license?  I suppose you think there is more to Purdon and Rasmussen "retiring."  I tell you there are a shit load of licensed horsemen thinking about throwing in the towel.

You don't know that.

Who leaked like a sieve during the early stages of INCA?  The RIU. Who told the journo that the RIU had referred some of the allegations to the police?  Check out the past behaviour of the ex-cops on the RIU.

It is the same in each of the codes where so called enthusiasts will pick up on any scrap of scandal and give it a life of its own.  Harness is particularly bad at it and been the same for decades.  Got much worse when the RIU went down the INCA path.  Which so far has spent $10m plus and found nothing that they were seeking to find.  

• Like 1
  • Champ Post 1

19 minutes ago, Noodlum said:

However you consider the personal issues to be a fallacy.  On what basis? 

I consider the personal issues and the allegations being separate to be a fallacy.

20 minutes ago, Noodlum said:

I suppose you think there is more to Purdon and Rasmussen "retiring." 

No, I don't. You obviously didn't read what I thought about that decision.

21 minutes ago, Noodlum said:

I tell you there are a shit load of licensed horsemen thinking about throwing in the towel.

Why are they thinking about this?  So harness racing is heading towards a crisis?

• Like 1