Bit Of A Yarn

42 starts- ZERO PLACINGS- What’s going on?

3 hours ago, Brodie said:

Because I personally feel that if someone wants to call me clueless, then I will take that on board, and then offer some advice back!

I didn't call you clueless

You profferred that in your own post

I'll help you out Brodie, Mikie is not allowed on a Racecourse on a raceday at the present point in time

Does this make you feel better now Brodie?

Mikie

• Champ Post 1

1 hour ago, Mikie said:

I didn't call you clueless

You profferred that in your own post

I'll help you out Brodie, Mikie is not allowed on a Racecourse on a raceday at the present point in time

Does this make you feel better now Brodie?

Mikie

No doesnt worry me either way Mikie, point being is that it is a bit rich coming from you, calling the Brodster clueless!

Lets leave it there as can not be bothered with you calling me clueless, as it has upset me greatly!!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Chief Stipe said:

FFS if you want a definition of clueless you just have to look at Day One of this lunatic Government.

Move to higher ground we have a Climate Emergency!

Chief, it sounds like you dont believe that we have a climate change emergency?

Are you not scared to go outside in fear of being burnt from the terribly hot sun today?

Reality is that many people have had the daylights scared out of them from Ardern and the virus that killed not a single person in NZ that had reasonable health!

To keep the sheep scared and control people, it is time to continue with the BS and tell her followers about how bad things are going forward with climate affecting everyones life.

FFS, it is high time that all her followers see what they are succumbing to!

The most incompetent and  controlling government of all time

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Chief, it sounds like you dont believe that we have a climate change emergency?

Are you not scared to go outside in fear of being burnt from the terribly hot sun today?

Reality is that many people have had the daylights scared out of them from Ardern and the virus that killed not a single person in NZ that had reasonable health!

To keep the sheep scared and control people, it is time to continue with the BS and tell her followers about how bad things are going forward with climate affecting everyones life.

FFS, it is high time that all her followers see what they are succumbing to!

The most incompetent and  controlling government of all time

Don't get me started!  If I do then it will probably drive people away from BOAY.  But I will say this - I just listened to the new Minister of Foreign Affairs being interviewed (grilled) on Newstalk ZB.....give her 10 years and she might learn what is happening in the world and be able to do her job.  I suggest a start would be an Atlas.  Absolutely appalling given we are a trading nation....well once were...

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Brodie said:

about how bad things are going forward with climate affecting everyones life.

Well ,correct in that it does affect everyone's life , not correct in assuming we are able to do anything about it. We float about the cosmos on board a self regulating organism. It is living in fantasy land to think WE  1.  Have created the conditions we see  2.  Can halt it. Its the biggest political hoax in human history. Period. But hey you swan about in your Electric car , use a recyclable bag for your grocery's and virtue signal to the world all the while thinking you are saving the planet and feeling good about yourself. PPhhhtttt.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, globederby12 said:

Well ,correct in that it does affect everyone's life , not correct in assuming we are able to do anything about it. We float about the cosmos on board a self regulating organism. It is living in fantasy land to think WE  1.  Have created the conditions we see  2.  Can halt it. Its the biggest political hoax in human history. Period. But hey you swan about in your Electric car , use a recyclable bag for your grocery's and virtue signal to the world all the while thinking you are saving the planet and feeling good about yourself. PPhhhtttt.

Not one of these politicians from any party wants to address the real issue.  The planet cannot sustain much more than 8 billion people.

• Like 1

Don't get me started!  If I do then it will probably drive people away from BOAY.  But I will say this - I just listened to the new Minister of Foreign Affairs being interviewed (grilled) on Newstalk ZB.....give her 10 years and she might learn what is happening in the world and be able to do her job.  I suggest a start would be an Atlas.  Absolutely appalling given we are a trading nation....well once were...

To be honest it is not fair to pick on the new Minister of Foreign Affairs!

The fact is that there is absolutely not one of the Labour party that is going to be successful with their portfolios!

It is going to be an absolute train wreck which is going to have everyone one who voted for them wishing that they had not!

As Chief posted, the fact that Ardern thinks that there is a climate change emergency and is a priority just shows what we have at the helm!!!!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brodie said:

No doesnt worry me either way Mikie, point being is that it is a bit rich coming from you, calling the Brodster clueless!

Lets leave it there as can not be bothered with you calling me clueless, as it has upset me greatly!!

FFS I didn’t call you clueless 

I just agreed with you when you stated you were clueless

Read your own posts

Mikie

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Chief Stipe said:

Not one of these politicians from any party wants to address the real issue.  The planet cannot sustain much more than 8 billion people.

In reply to my own post......

🤔

Why is a dairy cow considered to be carbon non-neutral when it eats grass grown by the sun and rain - shits fertiliser and produces milk, cheese, butter and meat.  Plus reproduces to continue the cycle.

Whereas James Shaw just consumes energy and produces.....

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

In reply to my own post......

🤔

Why is a dairy cow considered to be carbon non-neutral when it eats grass grown by the sun and rain - shits fertiliser and produces milk, cheese, butter and meat.  Plus reproduces to continue the cycle.

Whereas James Shaw just consumes energy and produces.....

Good point, but he has lots of company

Mikie

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Brodie said:

Very weak field, only a couple in it have much ability, no.s 1 and 2!

can it run 3rd?

Nah

Yay, finally a placing!!!!
Onwards and upwards from here and to pay its way!

The ability finally coming through lol.

Retirement staved off at last!!

Great day for  the horse and harness racing in NZ.

• Like 1